BAYERN - ATLÉTICO
Guardiola watered the grass just before Bayern-Atlético
After blaming the state of the pitch at the Calderón for their first leg defeat, Pep Guardiola watered the turf at the Allianza Arena just before tonight's Champions League match.
Having complained about the state of the pitch at the Calderón, and blamed, in part, Bayern's 1-0 defeat to Atleti on the dry turf, Pep Guardiola made sure he could have no such cause for complaint this evening for the Champions League semi-final second leg match against the side from the Spanish capital.
Just before the match Pep had the sprinklers turned on to ensure a smooth, slick playing surface he hoped would see him into his first Champions League final with Bayern Munich.
This is the former Barcelona's last chance to lift the trophy with the German side, as he's off to England to coach Manchester City next season.
Te recomendamos en English
- Lautaro Martinez 'very happy' at Inter amid Barca links – agent
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Coronavirus USA Trump executive orders: could it be declared unconstitutional?
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: why is there no agreement on a second $1,200 payment?
- CORONAVIRUS Trump executive orders: when does $400 unemployment boost start?
- CORONAVIRUS USA Trump executive orders: when do they come into effect?