BAYERN - ATLÉTICO
Guardiola watered the grass just before Bayern-Atlético
After blaming the state of the pitch at the Calderón for their first leg defeat, Pep Guardiola watered the turf at the Allianza Arena just before tonight's Champions League match.
Having complained about the state of the pitch at the Calderón, and blamed, in part, Bayern's 1-0 defeat to Atleti on the dry turf, Pep Guardiola made sure he could have no such cause for complaint this evening for the Champions League semi-final second leg match against the side from the Spanish capital.
Just before the match Pep had the sprinklers turned on to ensure a smooth, slick playing surface he hoped would see him into his first Champions League final with Bayern Munich.
This is the former Barcelona's last chance to lift the trophy with the German side, as he's off to England to coach Manchester City next season.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- CORONAVIRUS $400 unemployment benefits boost: why has Trump taken executive action?
- Coronavirus Night curfew extended in East Khasi Hills until 17 August
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: who is Paul Vallone, the Democrat who says hydroxychloroquine saved his life?
- Coronavirus Trump executive orders: what will happen with student loan payments?
- BEIRUT EXPLOSION Lebanese court investigating Beirut port explosion