Bayern only watered half the pitch at the break
Guardiola who was upset by the state of the pitch at the Calderon for the first leg of the Champions League semi-final against Atlético returned the "favour" at the Allianz.
Bayern Munich were upset by the state of the pitch at the Calderón for the first leg of their Champions League semi-final clash against Atlético, with the Bayern coach and some of his players publicly stating their displeasure and to some degree blaming the pitch for the 1-0 defeat.
Guardiola spoke about the pitch again in the build-up to tonight’s second leg at the Allianz Arena, saying: “There we played on the pitch Atleti wanted and here we’ll play on the pitch we want”.
Said and done. First of all the pitch was watered right before kick-off. And then at the break only one side of the pitch was watered again. The half where Bayern would be attacking in the second half…
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA $100 million coronavirus fraud losses after multiple scams
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City sign Nathan Ake
- CORONAVIRUS USA Stimulus check: CARES, HEALS and HEROES Acts compared
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: when will the money arrive?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths, HEALS Act and stimulus checks, today
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Casillas: Real Madrid, Spain's prolific 'goal unscorer' retires