BAYERN MÚNICH - ATLÉTICO
Simeone hits Atlético's touchline assistant during Bayern match
The Argentinean coach lost the plot during the Champions League semi-final second leg while trying to bring Savic on and hit Pedro Pablo Matesanz the club's stadium co-ordinator.
Diego Pablo Simeone, Atlético coach, lost the plot close to the end of the nerve-wracking game against Bayern Munich, which saw the Spanish side go through on the away goals rule.
The Argentinean was trying to bring Savic on to run down the clock as Bayern pushed for a winner, but his team had failed to get the substitution approved.
Simeone lashed out, striking his touchline assistant Pedro Pablo Matesanz, who was sent visibly reeling from the blow to his shoulder.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Unemployment benefits in New York (NY): how to claim my extra 300$
- Amazon Prime Day Amazon Prime Day: Latest News and when will it be?
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: when is the deadline to register for non-filers?
- Coronavirus USA Stimulus check: what’s happening with the $1,200 plan being pushed by Democrats?
- US ELECTIONS US elections 2020: Can I vote by mail without an excuse?
- Supreme Court Who are the possible nominees Trump could name to replace Ruth Bader Ginsberg?