BAYERN MÚNICH - ATLÉTICO
Simeone hits Atlético's touchline assistant during Bayern match
The Argentinean coach lost the plot during the Champions League semi-final second leg while trying to bring Savic on and hit Pedro Pablo Matesanz the club's stadium co-ordinator.
Diego Pablo Simeone, Atlético coach, lost the plot close to the end of the nerve-wracking game against Bayern Munich, which saw the Spanish side go through on the away goals rule.
The Argentinean was trying to bring Savic on to run down the clock as Bayern pushed for a winner, but his team had failed to get the substitution approved.
Simeone lashed out, striking his touchline assistant Pedro Pablo Matesanz, who was sent visibly reeling from the blow to his shoulder.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Stimulus check: plans for second Economic Impact Payment
- George Floyd Protests Since the violent protests started on Friday Trump took shelter in the White House bunker
- SERIE A Serie A fixtures list for remaining 2019/20 matches announced
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Coutinho is hoping to return to the Premier League, says agent
- GEORGE FLOYD PROTESTS George Floyd protests live updates | Minneapolis & US riots & reactions: Trump, Anonymous...
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League clubs to vote on relegation plans amid financial concerns