BAYERN MÚNICH - ATLÉTICO
Simeone hits Atlético's touchline assistant during Bayern match
The Argentinean coach lost the plot during the Champions League semi-final second leg while trying to bring Savic on and hit Pedro Pablo Matesanz the club's stadium co-ordinator.
Diego Pablo Simeone, Atlético coach, lost the plot close to the end of the nerve-wracking game against Bayern Munich, which saw the Spanish side go through on the away goals rule.
The Argentinean was trying to bring Savic on to run down the clock as Bayern pushed for a winner, but his team had failed to get the substitution approved.
Simeone lashed out, striking his touchline assistant Pedro Pablo Matesanz, who was sent visibly reeling from the blow to his shoulder.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Cristiano Ronaldo inspired Man United move - Bruno Fernandes
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Rodrygo to drop down to Castilla
- Chivas beats Xolos in Tijuana in the beginning of the 7th week of the Clausura 2020
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid players who will be out of contract in 2021
- MLS Jürgen Damm could sign with a MLS team in July
- LALIGA SANTANDER Levante vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online