De Gea receives player of the year award and Van Gaal speech
The goalkeeper won his third consecutive player of the year award for Manchester United and was presented it with a rather exuberant speech by Louis van Gaal.
It's that time of the year again when awards are handed out at clubs throughout the land. This year, as has happened for the last two, Manchester United gave the top player trophy to goalkeeper, David De Gea.
Handing over the award was manager, Louis van Gaal, and the Dutchman wanted to say a few words to his impressive stopper. But more than just a congratulations, he also touched on the Spaniard's girlfriend, family and links to Real Madrid.
Watch David's face as the flow of the discourse become slightly more uncomfortable than it really needed to...
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Extra 600 dollars unemployment benefits: when will it be delivered?
- Cocid-19 Worldwide coronavirus cases pass 1.5 million mark
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: are PSG pushing Kylian Mbappé away?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total USA cases and deaths, real-time map 9 April
- Sweden Zlatan trains with Hammarby as he considers future plans
- Coronavirus US unemployment figures: latest jobless claims by state