De Gea receives player of the year award and Van Gaal speech
The goalkeeper won his third consecutive player of the year award for Manchester United and was presented it with a rather exuberant speech by Louis van Gaal.
It's that time of the year again when awards are handed out at clubs throughout the land. This year, as has happened for the last two, Manchester United gave the top player trophy to goalkeeper, David De Gea.
Handing over the award was manager, Louis van Gaal, and the Dutchman wanted to say a few words to his impressive stopper. But more than just a congratulations, he also touched on the Spaniard's girlfriend, family and links to Real Madrid.
Watch David's face as the flow of the discourse become slightly more uncomfortable than it really needed to...
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Meteor Shower Perseid meteor shower August 2020: how and when to watch
- Coronavirus Trump executive order: how much will it cost the US?
- Ohter Sports Forbes: Covid-19 is massively-affecting sports in South Africa
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool close in on a deal for 'the next Neymar’ Talles Magno
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Atalanta have a responsibility not to disappoint against PSG, says Gasperini