Atlético players arrive back in Madrid to heroes welcome
Atlético Madrid fans welcomed back their favourites when they arrived at Barajas airport following their battling display against Bayern Munich.
After such an incredible performance which saw Atlético progress to the Champions League final at the expense of Bayern Munich, fans gathered to welcome them back as they landed in Madrid.
Their number 17 was given a special chant of "Saúl selección" - a shout for Saúl to be included in Spain's national team - and there was general craziness and emotions all around.
Watch for yourself here...
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: what is ivermectin and how does it work?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: UK lockdown could end "in weeks" says government advisor
- Coronavirus Coronavirus UK: Police chief calls for public to play their part this weekend
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: what is furlough and how will it affect workers?
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Details of Neymar Sr's meeting with Bartomeu to resolve lawsuit revealed
- India Coronavirus India: Why and when to switch off lights and light candles?