Atlético players arrive back in Madrid to heroes welcome
Atlético Madrid fans welcomed back their favourites when they arrived at Barajas airport following their battling display against Bayern Munich.
After such an incredible performance which saw Atlético progress to the Champions League final at the expense of Bayern Munich, fans gathered to welcome them back as they landed in Madrid.
Their number 17 was given a special chant of "Saúl selección" - a shout for Saúl to be included in Spain's national team - and there was general craziness and emotions all around.
Watch for yourself here...
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson out for the rest of the season
- PREMIER LEAGUE Former players call for change after calamitous VAR decisions
- World Football Summit Collina on VAR: “In five years we’ve gone from zero to having it in all main competitions”
- REAL MADRID-ALAVÉS Real Madrid player ratings in 2-0 win over Alavés
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA: what did Dr Fauci say about the hotspots and reopening?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths, news and stimulus checks, today