Atlético players arrive back in Madrid to heroes welcome
Atlético Madrid fans welcomed back their favourites when they arrived at Barajas airport following their battling display against Bayern Munich.
After such an incredible performance which saw Atlético progress to the Champions League final at the expense of Bayern Munich, fans gathered to welcome them back as they landed in Madrid.
Their number 17 was given a special chant of "Saúl selección" - a shout for Saúl to be included in Spain's national team - and there was general craziness and emotions all around.
Watch for yourself here...
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS Carlos Vela will not play in the MLS is Back tournament
- US NEWS Trump Rallies for the 2020 presidential elections in the United States: schedule, dates and places
- Next Generation – Rayan Cherki, Lyon's latest academy gem earning links to Real Madrid, Man Utd
- CORONAVIRUS What is the bubonic plague, its symptoms and how it spreads?
- LALIGA LaLiga countdown: remaining fixtures for Real Madrid and Barcelona
- World Football Summit “The countries with the best response to Covid-19 were led by women, football should learn from that”