REAL MADRID-MANCHESTER CITY
Real Madrid fans out in force ahead of Manchester City clash
More than 10,000 Real Madrid fans were out to greet their heros outside the Santiago Bernabéu stadium before the Champions League semi-final second leg against Man City.
More than 10,000 Real Madrid fans gathered outside the Santiago Bernabéu stadium to greet their heroes before the Champions League semi-final second leg against Manchester City.
The Real Madrid fans, many waving flags or twirling scarves, chanted all their classics as the team bus came into view: "¡Échale huevos" (literally, put your balls into it, or get stuck in" or the classic "¡Cómo no te voy a querer!" ("How could I not love you!")
The perfect afternoon, with clear blue Spanish skies and pleasant 25 degree temperatures, saw a huge Madrid crowd respond to the call to be there for the arrival of the team bus around 7pm.
The game is a sell-out and touts are said to be asking over 1.300 euros for a ticket.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA: which states have kept travel restrictions and which have lifted them?
- CORONAVIRUS $400 unemployment benefit: Trump signs executive order
- Champions League Messi buys Barcelona a ticket to Lisbon
- Transfer market PSG focused on Mbappe, Neymar renewals over Cristiano Ronaldo
- Champions League Hector Herrera’s experience could help Atlético Madrid