REAL MADRID-MANCHESTER CITY
Real Madrid fans out in force ahead of Manchester City clash
More than 10,000 Real Madrid fans were out to greet their heros outside the Santiago Bernabéu stadium before the Champions League semi-final second leg against Man City.
More than 10,000 Real Madrid fans gathered outside the Santiago Bernabéu stadium to greet their heroes before the Champions League semi-final second leg against Manchester City.
The Real Madrid fans, many waving flags or twirling scarves, chanted all their classics as the team bus came into view: "¡Échale huevos" (literally, put your balls into it, or get stuck in" or the classic "¡Cómo no te voy a querer!" ("How could I not love you!")
The perfect afternoon, with clear blue Spanish skies and pleasant 25 degree temperatures, saw a huge Madrid crowd respond to the call to be there for the arrival of the team bus around 7pm.
The game is a sell-out and touts are said to be asking over 1.300 euros for a ticket.
Te recomendamos en English
- KOBE BRYANT (1978-2020) Kobe Bryant tragedy: "Heartbroken" LeBron James breaks silence
- KOBE BRYANT (1978-2020) Lakers-Clippers clash postponed by NBA after Kobe Bryant death
- FA Cup Liverpool face potential Chelsea clash in FA Cup fifth round
- REAL MADRID Courtois: "It's special to play for Zidane as he was always a role model"
- ARSENAL Pablo Marí's Arsenal move on verge of collapse
- BUNDESLIGA Hertha Berlin sign Tousart, loan midfielder back to Lyon