Carlos Puyol talks Raúl, Piqué and much more in this interview
Ex-Barcelona player was given the test by The Players Tribune. He spoke about his superstitions, team-mates and also drew a picture of himself.
The website The Players Tribune interviewed ex-Barcelona, Carles Puyol in the section ‘What the (Blank)?’ Have a look at what he thinks about other players, the best football kit and his secret weapon for penalty success:
The smartest guy I’ve ever played with is:
The best penalty kick taker of all time is:
The weirdest instruction a manager has ever given me was…
I cannot tell you.
The best kit in football belongs to…
La Pobla de Segur. (Carles’ hometown club)
My biggest match-day superstition was to…
Step onto the pitch leading with my right foot.
The one player I would have loved to play on a team with is:
The funniest guy I’ve ever played with is
If I was not a footballer, my dream job would have been…
During a penalty shootout, my secret weapon was:
The one thing I always had to do when I got home from a match was…
Give Vanesa a kiss.
Puyol was also asked to draw a self-potrait which we've included for you and if you're interested to see the actual handwriting of the interviewee, follow this link to the original article.
Te recomendamos en English
- NATIONS LEAGUE Luis Enrique: "It would be wonderful to lift a trophy"
- EUROPA LEAGUE Gareth Bale scores his 200th career goal
- F1 Formula One confirm barrier changes after Grosjean crash
- Donald Trump Can Trump pardon Ivanka, Donald Jr, Eric and Giuliani?
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: who backs the $900 billion relief bill?
- US News Spotify Wrapped 2020: how to check your most-listened songs and artist of the year