Carlos Puyol talks Raúl, Piqué and much more in this interview
Ex-Barcelona player was given the test by The Players Tribune. He spoke about his superstitions, team-mates and also drew a picture of himself.
The website The Players Tribune interviewed ex-Barcelona, Carles Puyol in the section ‘What the (Blank)?’ Have a look at what he thinks about other players, the best football kit and his secret weapon for penalty success:
The smartest guy I’ve ever played with is:
The best penalty kick taker of all time is:
The weirdest instruction a manager has ever given me was…
I cannot tell you.
The best kit in football belongs to…
La Pobla de Segur. (Carles’ hometown club)
My biggest match-day superstition was to…
Step onto the pitch leading with my right foot.
The one player I would have loved to play on a team with is:
The funniest guy I’ve ever played with is
If I was not a footballer, my dream job would have been…
During a penalty shootout, my secret weapon was:
The one thing I always had to do when I got home from a match was…
Give Vanesa a kiss.
Puyol was also asked to draw a self-potrait which we've included for you and if you're interested to see the actual handwriting of the interviewee, follow this link to the original article.
Te recomendamos en English
- VALENCIA 2-0 BARCELONA Setién: "It's possible the players are not grasping certain things"
- VALLADOLID-REAL MADRID Vinicius and Brahim omitted from Madrid squad for Valladolid
- INTER MILAN Emergency at Inter! But Conte says media make it look like club buying up Real Madrid stars
- Football Barça prospect Marques to Juve, Pereira goes other way
- LaLiga Al Shabab sign Sevilla's Argentine playmaker Banega
- VALLADOLID-REAL MADRID Sergio Ramos set to reappear against Valladolid