Liverpool or Sevilla: who has the most emotional anthem?
Both sets of fans are well known for their passionate support and both fill their stadia with their anthems. In the Basel final, both will be singing off against each other.
The football club of Sevilla has two official anthems and Liverpool FC have their most iconic, You'll Never Walk Alone, which the fans adopted after its release in the 1960s. The fans of the 2016 Europa League final competitors are well known in their respective countries and further afield for their passionate singing that can make the hair stand on the back of the neck...or have grown adults in tears.
Enjoy the video giving an example of what we can expect come May 18 when the two teams meet in Basel, Switzerland, both looking to make history.
If the Spanish side takes the trophy it will be their third straight Europa League title as well as their 5th in total (this includes the previous version of the competition, the UEFA Cup). Neither of these feats have ever been accomplished. The English giants, however, are going for their 4th title in this competition (which would equal Sevilla) and with their 5 European Cups would stand them out from the crowd.
Te recomendamos en English
- WORLD CUP 2022 Fourth World Cup stadium ready for inauguration on 18 December
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: Jota makes Liverpool history, Arsenal draw another blank
- premier league Klopp cheers Firmino display as Liverpool set new club record
- NBA LeBron James' Los Angeles Lakers set to sign Marc Gasol – reports
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Messi is an extravagance which Barça can no longer afford
- US Election 2020 US Election 2020: why are Trump’s legal challenges continuing despite Georgia being certified for Biden?