CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
Atlético Madrid Milan hotel for Champions League stay
The Rojiblancos have chosen the Hotel Meliá Milano to rest and prepare for the 2016 Champions League final. It is located just over two kilometres from the San Siro.
Atlético Madrid will be hosted by the staff at the Hotel Meliá Milano for the upcoming Champions League final against their local rivals Real Madrid. The luxury establishment has been selected by the logistics team at Atlético as the ideal place to relax ahead of what will be a tense evening.
The hotel has five stars and all the mod-cons that would be expected. It is located just over two kilometres away from the San Siro stadium which is significantly closer than the hotel chosen by their opponents, although that's unlikely to give them any advantage.
A premium room in the hotel for the night of the final currently costs 2,200 euros - including breakfast! - but you can see from the photos that it's not too shabby a place.
Te recomendamos en English
- LaLiga Barcelona vs Granada: LaLiga Santander: how and where to watch, times, TV, online
- REAL MADRID 2 -1 SEVILLA Lopetegui to Monchi: "This is a disgrace man, always the same"
- REAL MADRID 2-1 SEVILLA Monchi: "If the second goal had been disallowed, I'd have taken the team off"
- Barcelona Setien surprised by Barcelona players' attitude
- PSG Neymar has become the leader PSG hoped for - says Tuchel
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool vs Manchester United: Premier League: How and where to watch