Real Madrid boss Zidane handed Benzema, Casemiro boost
The Real pair both trained as normal on Friday as Los Blancos began preparations for Sunday's league clash with Valencia.
Real Madrid returned to training on Friday after securing their place in the Champions League final, and were handed a double fitness boost as Karim Benzema and Casemiro both went through their paces alongside the rest of the squad.
Benzema appears to have overcome a hamstring issue that has kept him out of Real's last two matches, while the Brazilian looks to have shaken off a hip niggle picked up against Real Sociedad at the weekend.
However, Keylor Navas and Gareth Bale were confined to the gym after suffering injuries in the midweek European win over Manchester City, and have been ruled out of Sunday's home LaLiga encounter with Valencia.
Defender Dani Carvajal also did work indoors at Real's Valdebebas training base.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Official: Sergiño Dest signs for Barcelona on five-year deal
- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Champions League 2020/21 group stage draw live online
- BARCELONA Barcelona make new offer for Manchester City's Eric García
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Borja Mayoral seeking exit to Roma
- Pogba returns to Deschamps' squad as Camavinga retains France place
- Milan complete Jens Petter Hauge signing