CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
Madrid and Atlético allocated 20,000 tickets each in Milan
The Giuseppe Meazza stadium capacity will be reduced from 81,277 to 71,900 for security reasons. 46,000 seats will go on sale for the general public.
UEFA have informed Real Madrid and Atlético about the ticket share both clubs will received for this month's Champions League final in Milan. The Madrid-based outfits have been allocated 20,000 tickets each for the final. Tournament organizers have made it clear that the number of tickets made available to Madrid and Atlético is final and can not be negotiated.
The Giuseppe Meazza stadium capcity will be reduced from 81,277 to 71,900 for security reasons. 46,000 seats will go on sale for the general public - UEFA have already sold 6,000 ticket which were made available online back in March. A further 25,900 tickets have been reserved for UEFA's own internal use - for Federations, sponsors and employees.
Now both Real Madrid and Atlético must organize how their club members can apply for tickets for the final. If Madrid structure their ticket sales in the same way they did in Lisbon in 2014, 15,280 tickets will be made available to their 95,000 club members. The remnainder will be shared out between players (4.1%), sponsors (3.5%), the Board of Directors (10 tickets for each director), supporters groups (4.7%), club employees (3,5%) and the club's Founation.
Atlético meanwhile will emplot the same system they have used in previous finals but have yet to issue an official release to club members. Priority will be given to the longest-standing club membersand those who possess the 'abono total' (close to 35,000).
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson out for the rest of the season
- PREMIER LEAGUE Former players call for change after calamitous VAR decisions
- World Football Summit Collina on VAR: “In five years we’ve gone from zero to having it in all main competitions”
- REAL MADRID-ALAVÉS Real Madrid player ratings in 2-0 win over Alavés
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA: what did Dr Fauci say about the hotspots and reopening?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths, news and stimulus checks, today