Pep Guardiola's possible starting 11 for Manchester City 2016/17
According to various media outlets, the Spaniard has already put a lot of thought into his new side to compete not only for the Premier League but also in Europe.
Although still in work at Bayern Munich - if out of the Champions League and with the Bundesliga title sown up - Pep Guardiola appears to have been planning for his next project.
Manchester City is a club already blessed with several top class players that he will want to hold onto for next season even though it could be argued that they have underperformed for much of their campaign. The incoming coach is also looking elsewhere for additions to the squad so that he can compete with the best in England and the best of the continent, including the club he is leaving behind in the hands of Carlo Ancelotti.
Watch our video compilation which makes for worrying viewing for opposition sides. Could this selection of players compete with the elite?
Te recomendamos en English
- TAX SEASON 2021 IRS unemployment refund update: how to track and check its state
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS How filing a tax return could help you get third stimulus check plus-up payments
- PERSONAL FINANCE Who qualifies for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) in California?
- Serie A Pirlo: Cristiano Ronaldo happy to be substituted
- REAL MADRID Zidane to leave Real Madrid at the end of the season
- LA GALAXY ‘Chicharito’ Hernández scores his seventh goal of the season in MLS