Pep Guardiola's possible starting 11 for Manchester City 2016/17
According to various media outlets, the Spaniard has already put a lot of thought into his new side to compete not only for the Premier League but also in Europe.
Although still in work at Bayern Munich - if out of the Champions League and with the Bundesliga title sown up - Pep Guardiola appears to have been planning for his next project.
Manchester City is a club already blessed with several top class players that he will want to hold onto for next season even though it could be argued that they have underperformed for much of their campaign. The incoming coach is also looking elsewhere for additions to the squad so that he can compete with the best in England and the best of the continent, including the club he is leaving behind in the hands of Carlo Ancelotti.
Watch our video compilation which makes for worrying viewing for opposition sides. Could this selection of players compete with the elite?
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Neymar surprises Richarlison with Everton award
- REAL MADRID The price Real Madrid must pay to sign Kylian Mbappé
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool: Harry Wilson close to £20million Anfield exit
- US NEWS Breonna Taylor shooting case verdict and decision, reactions and live updates
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: what proposals have been put forward?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool new boys could be handed debut in tomorrow’s EFL Cup