French daily L’Equipe is claiming that Hatem Ben Arfa has flown to Barcelona to visit the azulgrana club. The 29-year-old was spotted in Orly airport, south of Paris, boarding a Vueling flight to the Catalan capital.
The article states that the Nice wide man made his way to the Spanish city on Sunday to make contact with the LaLiga club.
Ben Arfa has been lauded for his Ligue 1 performances this season. The ex-Newcastle United man has scored 17 goals and provided five assists in his 17 appearances for Nice.
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Cristiano Ronaldo looking to achieve goal-scoring holy grail
- MLS MLS is back tournament changes as players test positive for coronavirus
- PREMIER LEAGUE Leicester City player ratings vs Arsenal
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths, news and stimulus checks, today
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- ATLÉTICO Atlético Madrid's stadium finally demolished: The last days of the Vicente Calderón