Barcelona line up friendlies against Leicester and Liverpool
The Blaugranas will hold their summer stage at the English FA's football centre Saint George's Park from 25 to 30 July.
Barcelona confirmed today that they will hold a summer stage at the Saint George's Park football complex from 25 to 30 July.
It's a repeat experience of the 2014-15 pre-season, Luis Enrique's first season on the Blaugrana bench. On completion of the summer stage, the squad will fly out to Dublin where they will face Celtic in the Internacional Champions Cup on 30 July.
The club confirmed other pre-season friendlies - they will face newly-crowned Premier League champions Leicester City at the Friends Arena in Stockholm on 3 August and Europa League finalists Liverpool three days later on 6 August at a venue still to be decided.
Barça are also trying to find a date for the Trofeo Joan Gamper, the curtain raiser to the new season which according to the RFEF, will start on 21 August.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- US NEWS US Election 2020: How can I get absentee ballot to vote?
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Luis Suárez swaps Barcelona for LaLiga rivals Atlético Madrid
- BARCELONA Sergiño Dest is the second most expensive American transfer in history
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool keen on signing 17-year-old sensation Gio Reyna
- FOOTBALL Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney make Wrexham bid