PHOTO OF THE DAY
Desolate Trashorras breaks down in front of Rayo fans
The Rayo captain was visibly upset after his team failed to secure the point in Anoeta which would have kept Rayo's survival campaign alive.
Rayo Vallecano captain, Roberto Trashorras was emotional after his Rayo Vallecano team fell 2-1 to Real Scoiedad in Anoeta yesterday.
With results going against the Madrid based club, the defeat in San Sebastian now means Rayo's survival is now no longer in their hands.
Rayo have to beat Levante in the last home LaLiga game and hope that relegation rivals, Sporting and Getafe lose or draw against Villarreal and Betis respectively.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA 99% certain that Koeman will leave Barça claim RAC 1
- NBA 2021 NBA Play-In Tournament matchups
- NBA LeBron James set for Lakers-Warriors and tips Curry for MVP award
- TAX DAY 2021 Tax filing 2021: Which states have extended their deadline?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: is a new payment coming? IRS tax filing deadline, Child Tax Credit
- US NEWS Covid-19 vaccine in the US live updates: CDC says fully vaccinated no mask, guidelines, Ohio lottery...