PHOTO OF THE DAY
Desolate Trashorras breaks down in front of Rayo fans
The Rayo captain was visibly upset after his team failed to secure the point in Anoeta which would have kept Rayo's survival campaign alive.
Rayo Vallecano captain, Roberto Trashorras was emotional after his Rayo Vallecano team fell 2-1 to Real Scoiedad in Anoeta yesterday.
With results going against the Madrid based club, the defeat in San Sebastian now means Rayo's survival is now no longer in their hands.
Rayo have to beat Levante in the last home LaLiga game and hope that relegation rivals, Sporting and Getafe lose or draw against Villarreal and Betis respectively.
Te recomendamos en English
- DONALD TRUMP Trump lands in Florida: what will he do next?
- Olympic Games Japan accepts Olympic Games will be cancelled
- CORNELLÀ 0-2 BARCELONA Koeman: "No Barça player should miss two penalties in the same match"
- US NEWS Amazon offer to help Biden administration with Covid-19 vaccine distribution
- FORTNITE Predator in Fortnite: where to find him and how to get his skin in Season 5
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates: Biden plan, when could it arrive