PHOTO OF THE DAY
Desolate Trashorras breaks down in front of Rayo fans
The Rayo captain was visibly upset after his team failed to secure the point in Anoeta which would have kept Rayo's survival campaign alive.
Rayo Vallecano captain, Roberto Trashorras was emotional after his Rayo Vallecano team fell 2-1 to Real Scoiedad in Anoeta yesterday.
With results going against the Madrid based club, the defeat in San Sebastian now means Rayo's survival is now no longer in their hands.
Rayo have to beat Levante in the last home LaLiga game and hope that relegation rivals, Sporting and Getafe lose or draw against Villarreal and Betis respectively.
Te recomendamos en English
- Mourinho quips: Will Man Utd get Man City's 2018 title after FFP breach?
- Real Madrid Real Madrid's season set to be determined by the next 30 days
- PORTUGAL Extraordinary scenes as Porto's Marega walks off pitch over racist chants
- REAL MADRID Rodrygo and Vinicius seem inextricably linked
- JUVENTUS Sarri explains reasons for Ronaldo's omission following Juventus win
- Champions League Champions League Istanbul 2020 final match-ball revealed