Luka Modric having "laser treatment" before Depor game
Real Madrid player Modric posted on Instagram that he was "ready for laser treatment" ahead of the final match in LaLiga on Saturday against Deportivo
Luka Modric, Real Madrid's midfielder, who missed the Valencia game in LaLiga on Sunday, posted a curious photo to his Instagram account, with the player pictured wearing glasses and saying he was "ready for laser treatment.
Modric missed the Valencia game due to a muscle sprain, but is expected to be fit for the finale of LaLiga against Deportivo. Real Madrid need to win and hope Barcelona slip up against Granada away.
Uses of laser treatment
Luka Modric didn't say what the laser treatment was for. There are multiple types of laser treatment, but not that many that would appear likely for Modric to be undergoing.
Low level laser therapy is an alternative form of medicine used to treat pain, though the evidence is weak as to whether it has any effect. Lasers are also used for cosmetic procedures, including removing warts, hair or blemishes. Or possibly the Croatian was just having a tattoo removed...
Away from the treatment room Luka Modric has been in the headlines for mouthing a deeply offensive insult at referee Damir Skomina towards the end of the Real Madrid-Man City game at the Bernabéu. The player apologised for his actions.
Te recomendamos en English
- Tottenham 'just a pony' in Premier League title race? Lampard disagrees with Mourinho
- CYBER MONDAY Cybermonday 2020 opening hours & best deals in Kohls, Best Buy, Wayfair
- US Election Election USA 2020: why did Donald Trump pay $3 million for recount in Wisconsin?
- US News Cyber Monday 2020 opening hours and best deals in Walmart, Costco & Target
- US News Walmart, Amazon and Macy´s: Black Friday returns policies
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: latest on US coronavirus relief bill