Man United's team bus "destroyed" by West Ham fans
Tuesday's game between West Ham and Manchester United was delayed for 45 minutes after crowd trouble outsdoe the ground in which the United team bus was damaged.
Kick-off for this evening's game between Manchester United and West Ham - the final match to be played at Upton Park has been put back three quarters of an hour to 21:30 (CEST - 20:30 local time) West Ham fans caused damage to United's team bus as it arrived in London.
The Hammers will be upping sticks and moving from their old Upton Park stadium, the Boleyn Ground to new premises at London's Olympic stadium.
Rooney: "It wasn't pleasant, the bus is destroyed"
United captain Wayne Rooney, described the team's arrival at Upton Park: “It wasn't pleasant. the bis is destroyed, but now we're here, and ready to play.
"I'm sure that the images will show what happened. It's not for me to judge, but it's upsetting. We know that this is an important game for West Ham, a big night, because it's the last game at their ground, but I am sure that the club will be disgusted with what their fans have done”, he said.
Te recomendamos en English
- WORLD CUP 2022 Fourth World Cup stadium ready for inauguration on 18 December
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: Jota makes Liverpool history, Arsenal draw another blank
- premier league Klopp cheers Firmino display as Liverpool set new club record
- NBA LeBron James' Los Angeles Lakers set to sign Marc Gasol – reports
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Messi is an extravagance which Barça can no longer afford
- US Election 2020 US Election 2020: why are Trump’s legal challenges continuing despite Georgia being certified for Biden?