Gareth Bale running again, Keylor Navas and Carvajal back
Real Madrid's goalkeeper and wing-back have recovered from respective injuries, while Bale is still training alone, doing his best to make it back from a knee injury.
The Real Madrid squad was back in training at Valdebebas as they began to prepare for the final La Liga game of the 2015/16 season that will be played this Saturday against Deportivo at Riazor (5pm CEST).
Real Madrid still have an outside chance of lifting La Liga if Granada can take points from champions elect Barcelona in Andalucía.
Carvajal and Keylor Navas completed the session with the group, lots of physical and ball work today for Zidane's charges. Gareth Bale was out running alone, getting a few touches of the ball, but not back with the group yet, while Lucas Vázquez continued his recovery process in the gym.
Zidane called upon Borja Mayoral, Martin Odegaard and Marcos Llorente from Real Madrid Castilla for the session.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- METEOR SHOWER Perseid Meteor Shower: watch and follow live online
- Coronavirus India posts record single-day recoveries since the pandemic started
- US ELECTION Did Kamala Harris call Joe Biden racist as Trump campaign claims?
- BARCELONA Griezmann confident Barcelona will reach Champions League final
- PSG Neymar and Mbappé will stay at PSG, Al-Khelaifi confirms