Gareth Bale running again, Keylor Navas and Carvajal back
Real Madrid's goalkeeper and wing-back have recovered from respective injuries, while Bale is still training alone, doing his best to make it back from a knee injury.
The Real Madrid squad was back in training at Valdebebas as they began to prepare for the final La Liga game of the 2015/16 season that will be played this Saturday against Deportivo at Riazor (5pm CEST).
Real Madrid still have an outside chance of lifting La Liga if Granada can take points from champions elect Barcelona in Andalucía.
Carvajal and Keylor Navas completed the session with the group, lots of physical and ball work today for Zidane's charges. Gareth Bale was out running alone, getting a few touches of the ball, but not back with the group yet, while Lucas Vázquez continued his recovery process in the gym.
Zidane called upon Borja Mayoral, Martin Odegaard and Marcos Llorente from Real Madrid Castilla for the session.
Te recomendamos en English
- Tottenham Hotspur What José Mourinho brings to Tottenham Hotspur
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho in 2015: 'I could never manage Tottenham'
- PREMIER LEAGUE Spurs: Kane thanks Pochettino for making "dreams" come true
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid not happy with Bale's 'bad joke' with Wales flag
- REAL MADRID Zidane to deal with hot button issue of Bale on Thursday
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho's best fall-outs: From 'Demenza senile' to eye-pokes