Real Madrid: Gareth Bale set to start at Deportivo on Saturday
The Welshman trained with the group on Thursday and appears in line to play in Los Merengues' crucial LaLiga encounter at Riazor.
Gareth Bale has handed Real Madrid a major fitness boost ahead of their crunch final-day LaLiga clash at Deportivo La Coruña on Saturday (17:00 CEST).
The Welshman sat out Real's weekend league victory over Valencia after picking up a knee injury in the Champions League semi-final second leg against Man City.
However, he looks to have shaken off the issue and was able to go through his paces alongside his team-mates at Real's training base on Thursday.
The 26-year-old completed the session at Valdebebas without suffering any apparent adverse effects, and is set to start against Deportivo.
Los Blancos travel to Galicia one point behind leaders Barcelona, who face Granada away.
Meanwhile, Jesé Rodríguez missed Real training with flu and Lucas Vázquez - who came away from the win over Valencia with a knee sprain - continued his recovery.
Te recomendamos en English
- TOKYO OLYMPICS Spain could draw Brazil or Argentina at Tokyo Olympics
- REAL MADRID Hazard, Asensio, Vinicius: Zidane faces selection headache as Belgian nears return
- PREMIER LEAGUE Leipzig star Konaté responds to Liverpool rumours
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth stimulus check: how are negotiations going and when will it be discussed in the Senate?
- TAX SEASON 2021 IRS tax refunds on $10,200 in unemployment benefits: when it's coming?
- US News: Coronavirus What are the maximum unemployment benefits per state?