Real Madrid: Gareth Bale set to start at Deportivo on Saturday
The Welshman trained with the group on Thursday and appears in line to play in Los Merengues' crucial LaLiga encounter at Riazor.
Gareth Bale has handed Real Madrid a major fitness boost ahead of their crunch final-day LaLiga clash at Deportivo La Coruña on Saturday (17:00 CEST).
The Welshman sat out Real's weekend league victory over Valencia after picking up a knee injury in the Champions League semi-final second leg against Man City.
However, he looks to have shaken off the issue and was able to go through his paces alongside his team-mates at Real's training base on Thursday.
The 26-year-old completed the session at Valdebebas without suffering any apparent adverse effects, and is set to start against Deportivo.
Los Blancos travel to Galicia one point behind leaders Barcelona, who face Granada away.
Meanwhile, Jesé Rodríguez missed Real training with flu and Lucas Vázquez - who came away from the win over Valencia with a knee sprain - continued his recovery.
Te recomendamos en English
- Granada vs Real Madrid Granada vs Real Madrid: How and where to watch LaLiga - times, TV, online
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Florida sets one-day record with over 15,000 new cases
- PREMIER LEAGUE Leicester capitulate as Bournemouth stay alive in relegation scrap
- Le Havre 0-9 PSG Neymar and Mbappe to the fore as PSG thrash Le Havre 9-0
- England vs West Indies England lose to West Indies: Stokes has no regrets over batting first
- Coronavirus New Covid-19 rules on masks and bars in Louisiana