Suarez triple seals title for Barça
Three goals from the Uruguayan at Los Carmenes were enough to see the Catalan side retain their league title.
The teams are confirmed at Los Cármenes for the title decider between Granada and Barcelona. Luis Enrique, as expected has opted for his strongest line-up with Stegen replacing in the injured Claudio Bravo in goal
The starting XI for the Catalan side is Ter Stegen: Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Alba; Busquets, Rakitic, Iniesta, Messi, Suárez y Neymar. The bench comprises: Masip, Arda, Rafinha, Munir, Sergi Roberto, Aleix Vidal and Mathieu.
Granada start with Andrés Fernández; Lombán, Ricardo Costa, Babín, Miguel Lopes; Rochina, Rubén Pérez, Doucouré, Fran Rico; Peñaranda and El Arabi.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS David Beckham's Inter Miami and in sponsorship talks with Qatar
- SERIE A Inter Milan director confirms Christian Eriksen bid and agreement for Chelsea's Victor Moses
- PREMIER LEAGUE Guardiola focused on improving Manchester City rather than chasing Liverpool
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Ousmane Dembélé enters the final phase of his recovery
- ARITZ GABILONDO Reinier, a classic No. 10 in the same mould as Kaká or Rai
- FOOTBALL Messi, Aubameyang, Pogba... 15 stars who are out of contract in 2021