Deportivo La Coruña pay tribute to Arsenio Iglesias
The 85 year old who has been linked with Deportivo for over four decades in various capacities was awarded with the title of "Deportivo Legend"
Arsenio Iglesias was awarded the title "'Leyenda Blanquiazul" (Blue and White legend) during the interval of this evening's game at Riazor.
The O Raposo de Arteixo ("The Fox of Arteixo") as he was affectionately known in Galicia has been linked with Depor for ,more than four decades as a player and later as first team coach.
Current Deportivo president Tino Fernández presented Iglesias with a special golden insignia pin badge (the highest honour at the club) as a tribute to the 85 year old.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when it's coming, $1400 payments, IRS tax refund, House vote | Live
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US: are current vaccines effective against the Californian strain?
- Coronavirus Can unemployed Americans who refuse a job apply for unemployment benefits?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check: how many votes are needed to pass the relief bill?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check calculator: how much could you receive?
- US POLITICS Will Mitch McConnell support Trump's possible candidacy in 2024?