Deportivo La Coruña pay tribute to Arsenio Iglesias
The 85 year old who has been linked with Deportivo for over four decades in various capacities was awarded with the title of "Deportivo Legend"
Arsenio Iglesias was awarded the title "'Leyenda Blanquiazul" (Blue and White legend) during the interval of this evening's game at Riazor.
The O Raposo de Arteixo ("The Fox of Arteixo") as he was affectionately known in Galicia has been linked with Depor for ,more than four decades as a player and later as first team coach.
Current Deportivo president Tino Fernández presented Iglesias with a special golden insignia pin badge (the highest honour at the club) as a tribute to the 85 year old.
Te recomendamos en English
- Real Madrid-Atlético Madrid Carvajal hands Zidane a fresh problem for Atletico derby
- MARADONA 1960-2020 Maradona dead: updates, latest news and reactions, today
- AS / WFS Player of the Year Lewandowski: “It’s an honour to be the first winner of the AS / WFS Player of the Year”
- MARADONA 1960-2020 When Maradona met Gazza
- WFS LIVE "It's great that we can young girl's icons instead of Messi & Ronaldo"
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: could it arrive before 2021?