Barça to celebrate title win with victory parade on Sunday
Luis Enrique's men will take to the streets of Barcelona on an open-top bus to enjoy their 24th Spanish championship with their supporters.
Barcelona are to take to the streets of the Catalonian capital to celebrate their 24th LaLiga title - the club's sixth domestic crown in the last eight years.
Luis Suárez's hat-trick ensured Barça beat Granada 3-0 to clinch the championship on Saturday, despite rivals Real Madrid beating Deportivo La Coruña.
And Los Azulgranas are to hold a victory parade in the Ciudad Condal on Sunday as they savour their LaLiga triumph with their supporters.
The team will climb aboard an open-top bus and set off from the World Trade Center, located on Barcelona's seafront, at 18:00 CEST.
After working its way through the city's central streets, the bus will finish its journey at Barça's home stadium, the Camp Nou.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: could one be approved before the US election?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City close to signing Jules Koundé from Sevilla
- LALIGA Will Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atlético struggle this season?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Leicester sign Cengiz Under on loan from Roma
- EMMY AWARDS Emmy Awards 2020: times, dates and how and where to watch live online
- EMMY AWARDS Emmy Awards 2020: full list of key nominations by category