Cristiano Ronaldo plays down injury fears after being taken off
The Real Madrid forward was substituted for James Rodríguez at half time of Los Merengues' LaLiga win at Deportivo on Saturday.
Cristiano Ronaldo had to be taken off at half time of Real Madrid's 2-0 final-day victory at Deportivo La Coruña in LaLiga on Saturday.
The forward was replaced by James Rodríguez at the break, with Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane explaining in his post-match press conference that the 31-year-old had taken "a heavy knock to his foot".
However, the issue does not appear to be a cause for concern as Real prepare for the Champions League final against Atlético on 28 May.
Speaking in the mixed zone at Riazor, Cristiano looked to play down the problem, telling reporters: "Don't worry, I'm fine."
Te recomendamos en English
- LALIGA Joan Jordan: "We will fight like animals against Real Madrid"
- REAL MADRID Mariano and Brahim frozen out as clock ticks on their departures
- ATLÉTICO MADRID PSG dressing room tries to convince Cavani to stay
- MANCHESTER UNITED Sporting coach: "Fernandes not worth the money you are talking about..."
- Rumour Has It: Sporting want €65m from Man Utd for Fernandes
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Setién calls bonding dinner for players and staff