Barça benchwarmer Douglas: no beating him on minutes per title
Douglas Pereira has been a bit-part figure since his arrival at the Camp Nou, playing just 14 minutes of LaLiga football this season.
Douglas Pereira has completed his second LaLiga season as a Barcelona player - one in which the Brazilian has once again been limited to a peripheral role in Luis Enrique's side.
The 25-year-old, signed in 2014 from Sao Paulo, featured for only 14 league minutes in 2015/16 as Los Azulgranas claimed the championship for the second consecutive year.
And, having been involved for just 100 minutes of Barça's triumphant top-flight campaign last term, the full-back boasts the breathtaking average of one title for every 57 minutes played.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Setién has a defensive problem he needs to fix
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: James can't find his place
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool: 4 teams who won the league with 5 games to spare
- PREMIER LEAGUE Klopp: "Impossible to have the dominance United once had"
- REAL MADRID - SEVILLA Sevilla visit the Bernabéu on the back of 12 losses in a row there
- FOOTBALL Mourinho not happy with Conte for speaking publicly about Eriksen