Barça benchwarmer Douglas: no beating him on minutes per title
Douglas Pereira has been a bit-part figure since his arrival at the Camp Nou, playing just 14 minutes of LaLiga football this season.
Douglas Pereira has completed his second LaLiga season as a Barcelona player - one in which the Brazilian has once again been limited to a peripheral role in Luis Enrique's side.
The 25-year-old, signed in 2014 from Sao Paulo, featured for only 14 league minutes in 2015/16 as Los Azulgranas claimed the championship for the second consecutive year.
And, having been involved for just 100 minutes of Barça's triumphant top-flight campaign last term, the full-back boasts the breathtaking average of one title for every 57 minutes played.
Te recomendamos en English
- Football Real Madrid, Barça and Juventus issue joint statement denouncing 'threats'
- REAL MADRID Ramos out of crucial Real Madrid match against Sevilla
- LALIGA When was Barcelona's last defeat to Atlético Madrid at Camp Nou?
- Premier League Leeds United vs Tottenham: Premier League live
- BARCELONA Barcelona attempt to sign De Ligt for a second time
- 2022 World Cup Five key sustainability features connected with Qatar 2022