SPORTING 2- VILLARREAL 0
Barcelona boss Luis Enrique congratulates Sporting on Twitter
The Barça coach Luis Enrique congratulated his friend and former teammate Aberlardo for keeping Sporting de Gijón in the first division.
Que gran jornada! Sporting de Gijón! Enhorabuena Pitu. pic.twitter.com/SR4r9S4cED— LUISENRIQUE (@LUISENRIQUE21) 15 May 2016
Sporting Gijón safe
Luis Enrique tweeted: “What a great day! Sporting de Gijón! Congratulations Pitu.” A direct message for the Barcelona boss’s friend and former team-mate at both Sporting Gijón and Barcelona Abelardo Fernández, currently coach of Sporting.
Luis Enrique: a Sporting fan until he dies
Luis Enrique is a dyed in the wool Sporting supporter, admitting as much before the Sporting - Barcelona game in the first half of this edition of the Liga. “I’ve been a member for an infinite amount of years, I went to the ground with the flag. I’ve been a Sportinguista since I was born and I will be until I die”.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS David Beckham's Inter Miami and in sponsorship talks with Qatar
- SERIE A Inter Milan director confirms Christian Eriksen bid and agreement for Chelsea's Victor Moses
- PREMIER LEAGUE Guardiola focused on improving Manchester City rather than chasing Liverpool
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Ousmane Dembélé enters the final phase of his recovery
- ARITZ GABILONDO Reinier, a classic No. 10 in the same mould as Kaká or Rai
- FOOTBALL Messi, Aubameyang, Pogba... 15 stars who are out of contract in 2021