Ceballos: "Let’s see if you rot in Segunda and disappear"
Radio show El Larguero on Sunday night reported the Betis midfielder had goaded Getafe defender Cala after the visitors' relegation was confirmed.
The match between Betis and Getafe ended in a set-to between both sets of players after the home side’s victory condemned the visitors to Segunda. Radio show El Larguero on Sunday reported that Betis midfielder Dani Ceballos had directed some unpleasant words towards Getafe defender Cala during the melee.
“Let’s see if you rot in Segunda and disappear,” the Spain youth international was heard to say to Cala and a member of the Getafe coaching staff after the match.
Betis coach Juan Merino was less than impressed by his player’s conduct and a sanction will surely follow: “I’m very clear on this. When you win and the opposition are playing with 10 men, there are ways of behaving. Dani has to learn to respect the opposition. What he said angered Cala. You have to compete respectfully and Dani has to improve in various things, so that he can become a better professional and a better person.”
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Aubameyang out of hospital and feeling good after malaria diagnosis - Arteta
- FOOTBALL Pogba unable to explain 'strange' relationship with Mourinho
- NBA Warriors rookie Wiseman undergoes season-ending knee surgery
- TAX SEASON 2021 Why is my tax return still being processed?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- US NEWS Covid vaccine in the US live updates today: J&J vaccine recall, blood clots, Fauci statements, my turn...