Luka Modric spat at leaving Real Madrid training
The Croatia international enraged two young 'fans' when he refused to stop his car to sign autographs on his way out of the Valdebebas complex.
Real Madrid and Croatian midfield maestro Luka Modric turned from hero to villian in the space of few seconds for two young supporters as he was leaving the Valdebebas complex.
The pair took offence to the 30-year-old's refusal to stop and sign autographs so took their rage out on him by spitting at his Audi 4x4.
This isn't the first time the usually inoffensive playmaker has gotten on the wrong side of football fans in recent weeks. During the Champions League semi-final second leg against Manchester City, the former Spurs man's outburst at Slovenian ref Damir Skomina was caught on camera.
“I’m going to f**k your Slovenian mother”.
The backlash from the Real Madrid number 19's harsh verbal attack resulted in him begging for foregiveness from the Eastern European nation as a whole: “First of all, I apologise to the referee Damir Skomina. And I also apologise to everyone, especially in Slovenia, who might have been offended by my vulgar reaction".
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- US NEWS $600 Golden State Stimulus check: how to track your payment
- US NEWS $3,600 stimulus check per child: will there be IRS monthly payments in the summer?
- SUPERLEAGUE | BARCELONA Barcelona president Joan Laporta breaks silence: "The Super League is absolutely necessary"
- EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE Ancelotti on European Super League: "My reaction was they are joking, this is a joke!"
- Lingard contemplated break over mental health concerns