Referee Jonas Eriksson misses two first-half Liverpool penalties
Liverpool incensed after two clear penalty shouts were ignored by Swede Jonas Eriksson: Carricio handled a Sturridge through ball, then Krychowiak handled low from Firmino.
The referee missed two clear penalties for handball in the first half that would have given Liverpool the chance to go in at the break leading 3-0, Carricio handled a Sturridge through ball on 12', Lovren had a headed goal disallowed on 40' then Krychowiak handled low from Firmino, but Swede Jonas Eriksson let the game go on.
39: Lovren heads the ball in but Sturridge is in the 'keeper's way in an offside position so the goal is disallowed (1-0)— Liverpool FC (@LFC) 18 May 2016
On a night of controversy that saw fighting break out before the first whistle, the confrontation moved to the pitch and the Liverpudlians could feel a little hard-done-by at half-time.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates today: Biden executive order, when to expect and who will get it
- UFC UFC 257 Poirier vs McGregor: how & where to watch - times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE De Bruyne injured: how will Manchester City cope without star?
- Football AS chooses its Legends XI: The greatest soccer team ever
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Koeman concerned about fatigue, fixtures and injuries
- SERIE A Fernando Llorente close to making Udinese move