Football vs emotion
When it comes down to football versus emotion, football almost always comes out on top. They'll say that each team had their half, but behind it all Sevilla had an idea, a coach and players bought into it. Liverpool were pulled along by the fans, by Klopp's emotive nature, but they discovered yesterday that although they are making progress they still have a bit to go. In the moments after Sevilla scored so unexpectedly at the start of the second half, the Liverpool players seemed to look around for someone to guide them, someone to demand the ball, and the leadership of the coach, but there was nothing.
The mistake made by Liverpool supporters was to think that the shirt and history of the club could win finals. Much more is needed. Ibrahimovic voted Emery as the best coach in the world and clearly he is someone who gets the absolute maximum out of what he has to work with. I feel that if he had been managing Liverpool last night, it would have been the Reds who won.
Te recomendamos en English
- Juventus director Paratici under investigation over Suarez's Italian exam
- SERIE A Official: Napoli stadium renamed Stadio Diego Armando Maradona
- REAL MADRID Camavinga a step closer to Real Madrid
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid squad for Sevilla: Sergio Ramos left behind
- FOOTBALL Tagliafico signs new Ajax contract which includes get-out clause
- Atlético Madrid Luis Suárez set to train after negative covid-19 test