James Rodriguez's wife speaks to Hola about their life in Madrid
Daniela Ospina, wife of the Colombian star, speaks in Hola magazine about the couple's life in Madrid and the rumours about the player moving.
Daniela Ospina, Real Madrid player James Rodriguez' wife , emphasized that the couple were very happy in the Spanish capital in an interview with Hola magazine. When asked about a potential move away she said, "I don't want that and I don't even think about it. We are perfectly fine here."
The Colombian went on to say, "Madrid is a charming city. I am very comfortable here,sharing the same language helps, and the food is great."
Daniela is a professional volleyball player and sister to Arsenal and Colombia goalkeeper, David Ospina. When asked about the potential for holidays this summer she admitted that it was "a little complicated" and getting back home may be difficult with the Copa América taking place although they are planning to go to the United States in June.
With regards to the Champions League final she was clear: "I will be in Milan cheering on James."
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League Iván Zamorano: “Raúl Jiménez is as good or even better than Karim Benzema”
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: US citizens buying more guns amid pandemic
- Coronavirus USA Coronavirus: how will stimulus checks work in the United States?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: Bill Gates told Rafa Nadal Covid-19 pandemic would become "complicated"
- CORONAVIRUS | INDIA How to apply for Delhi curfew passes online?
- REAL MADRID Racing president: "Lautaro turned down Madrid when he was 18"