Real Madrid prepare for Milan final without James Rodríguez
The Colombian trained in the gym with Arbeloa, who, according to sources from Real Madrid, has picked up a minor strain in his left knee.
In Real Madrid’s third training session of the week, Zidane’s men have their sights firmly set on the forthcoming Champions League final on 28 May (20:45 CET) against city neighbours Atlético Madrid.
The French coach had almost the entirety of his squad available, with the exception of James and Arbeloa, who both trained in the gym. The latter picked up a sprain in his left knee and is awaiting a full report on the injury.
In Thursday’s session, Los Blancos worked on their intensity with the ball, skipping, shooting practice and five-a-side games as they look to go into the final in prime condition.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Sweden's death rate shows danger of 'herd immunity'
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane asks club for RB Leipzig's Upamecano
- Kingsley Coman: Pep Guardiola the most influential coach I've had
- BARCELONA Barcelona deny former vice-president's "hand in till" claims
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: Could there be a second wave of the epidemic in autumn?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total India cases and deaths, real-time map, 10 April