Mario Götze to miss Bayern Munich’s Cup final vs. Dortmund
The World Cup final winning goal scorer will sit out Pep Guardiola's last game in charge of the German side after fracturing ribs in the final Bundesliga clash with Hannover 96.
Bayern Munich striker Mario Götze will miss his club's German Cup final against Borussia Dortmund on Saturday with fractured ribs sustained in Bundesliga action last weekend.
Götze must sit out action for between 10-14 days, Bayern said, adding that it would 'probably not put in danger' his participation for Germany in the European Championships that begin next month.
The 23-year-old suffered the injury in Bayern's 3-1 victory over Hannover 96 last week that confirmed a fourth consecutive Bundesliga title for the Bavarian giants.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: what is ivermectin and how does it work?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: UK lockdown could end "in weeks" says government advisor
- Coronavirus Coronavirus UK: Police chief calls for public to play their part this weekend
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: what is furlough and how will it affect workers?
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Details of Neymar Sr's meeting with Bartomeu to resolve lawsuit revealed
- India Coronavirus India: Why and when to switch off lights and light candles?