Mario Götze to miss Bayern Munich’s Cup final vs. Dortmund
The World Cup final winning goal scorer will sit out Pep Guardiola's last game in charge of the German side after fracturing ribs in the final Bundesliga clash with Hannover 96.
Bayern Munich striker Mario Götze will miss his club's German Cup final against Borussia Dortmund on Saturday with fractured ribs sustained in Bundesliga action last weekend.
Götze must sit out action for between 10-14 days, Bayern said, adding that it would 'probably not put in danger' his participation for Germany in the European Championships that begin next month.
The 23-year-old suffered the injury in Bayern's 3-1 victory over Hannover 96 last week that confirmed a fourth consecutive Bundesliga title for the Bavarian giants.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 NBA All Star: Best images from the Slam Dunk Contest
- USMNT Giovanni Reyna could miss Dortmund's clash against Sevilla
- PREMIER LEAGUE Kane on par with Henry, Liverpool worst champions ever? Premier League weekend's quirky facts
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Atlético attack Real Madrid: "They even criticise correct decisions..."
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Champions League: Juve must be patient against Porto, says Pirlo
- US NEWS Third stimulus check: what's the last step after relief bill passed by Senate?