Manchester United to hold AGM in Philadelphia
The Red Devils will conduct their annual general meeting in the offices of the law firm Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP in June, the club announced on Friday.
English football giants Manchester United will stage their 2016 annual general meeting in Philadelphia on June 23, the club announced Friday.
The Premier League side are owned by the US-based Glazer family.
United face Crystal Palace in the FA Cup final at Wembley on Saturday as they bid to end a season that has seen them fail to qualify for the Champions League with a trophy.
The Old Trafford future of manager Louis van Gaal has been a source of repeated speculation all season amid reports the Dutchman could be replaced by former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho.
But off the field United, one of world sport's best-known brands, are on course to become the first British club to earn more than half a billion pounds in a single year.
Earlier this month, United announced a record underlying pre-tax third quarter profits of £44.9 million ($64.7 million, 57.04 million euros).
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Third stimulus check: who is getting extra money, why and how much?
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid and Barça to battle it out for Haaland and Alaba
- EL CLÁSICO Piqué fighting until last minute for El Clásico start
- PREMIER LEAGUE Man City vs Leeds United: live!
- GOLF | AUGUSTA MASTERS 2021 Olazábal dedicates Masters cut to late compatriot Ballesteros
- EL CLÁSICO Real Madrid vs Barcelona: which players have played on both teams?