Manchester United to hold AGM in Philadelphia
The Red Devils will conduct their annual general meeting in the offices of the law firm Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP in June, the club announced on Friday.
English football giants Manchester United will stage their 2016 annual general meeting in Philadelphia on June 23, the club announced Friday.
The Premier League side are owned by the US-based Glazer family.
United face Crystal Palace in the FA Cup final at Wembley on Saturday as they bid to end a season that has seen them fail to qualify for the Champions League with a trophy.
The Old Trafford future of manager Louis van Gaal has been a source of repeated speculation all season amid reports the Dutchman could be replaced by former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho.
But off the field United, one of world sport's best-known brands, are on course to become the first British club to earn more than half a billion pounds in a single year.
Earlier this month, United announced a record underlying pre-tax third quarter profits of £44.9 million ($64.7 million, 57.04 million euros).
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League to allow five substitutions for rest of 2019/20
- George Floyd Autopsy reveals George Floyd was infected with Covid-19
- George Floyd What is K-pop and why are fans swarming social media over George Floyd protests?
- GEORGE FLOYD PROTESTS George Floyd protests live updates | Minneapolis, US riots, reactions, Trump, Anonymous...
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: what to do if the payment is sent but the mail has not arrived
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: Republicans having doubts about another $1,200 payment