Manchester United to hold AGM in Philadelphia
The Red Devils will conduct their annual general meeting in the offices of the law firm Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP in June, the club announced on Friday.
English football giants Manchester United will stage their 2016 annual general meeting in Philadelphia on June 23, the club announced Friday.
The Premier League side are owned by the US-based Glazer family.
United face Crystal Palace in the FA Cup final at Wembley on Saturday as they bid to end a season that has seen them fail to qualify for the Champions League with a trophy.
The Old Trafford future of manager Louis van Gaal has been a source of repeated speculation all season amid reports the Dutchman could be replaced by former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho.
But off the field United, one of world sport's best-known brands, are on course to become the first British club to earn more than half a billion pounds in a single year.
Earlier this month, United announced a record underlying pre-tax third quarter profits of £44.9 million ($64.7 million, 57.04 million euros).
Te recomendamos en English
- NETFLIX What's coming to Netflix in December 2020 and what's leaving: movies, tv series...
- BOXING When was the Mike Tyson last fight and what was the result?
- Coronavirus When is the coronavirus vaccine arriving in the US according to Trump?
- GAMING Where to buy the Xbox Series X|S on Black Friday: restock times & deals at GameStop, Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- BOXING Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr: dates, fight card, PPV price, TV and how to watch online
- Real Madrid-Atlético Madrid Carvajal hands Zidane a fresh problem for Atletico derby