Barça touch down in Madrid
Los Azulgranas arrived in Madrid’s Barajas airport at midday following a one-hour flight from Barcelona. Luis Enrique’s men headed straight to their hotel.
After a one-hour flight, the Barcelona squad arrived in Madrid at midday ahead of their Copa del Rey final against Sevilla. Luis Enrique’s men will remain in their hotel until 19:30, when they will make their way to the Vicente Calderón (kick-off 21:30, CET). Los Azulgranas will be looking to seal a league and cup double against the recently crowned Europa League champions.
Luis Enrique travelled with a full squad, including two last-minute doubts, Claudio Bravo and Sandro Ramírez, who both received the all-clear from the club’s medical staff. Nevertheless, the Barça coach will have to leave two players out of his final 18-man squad. Los Culés will return to Barcelona directly after the game.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Sergio Ramos' stats at Real Madrid: goals, games, cards...
- US Soccer US Soccer reveals 2021 away jerseys by Nike
- NBA Why is Nicola Jokic declining to play with Serbia in Tokyo OIympics?
- NBA How are the All-NBA Teams selected?
- UNEMPLOYMENT SUPPORT Unemployment benefits: how many people will stop receiving the money this week?
- IRS TAX REFUNDS What is IRS TREAS 310 and how is it related to 2020 tax returns?