Barça touch down in Madrid
Los Azulgranas arrived in Madrid’s Barajas airport at midday following a one-hour flight from Barcelona. Luis Enrique’s men headed straight to their hotel.
After a one-hour flight, the Barcelona squad arrived in Madrid at midday ahead of their Copa del Rey final against Sevilla. Luis Enrique’s men will remain in their hotel until 19:30, when they will make their way to the Vicente Calderón (kick-off 21:30, CET). Los Azulgranas will be looking to seal a league and cup double against the recently crowned Europa League champions.
Luis Enrique travelled with a full squad, including two last-minute doubts, Claudio Bravo and Sandro Ramírez, who both received the all-clear from the club’s medical staff. Nevertheless, the Barça coach will have to leave two players out of his final 18-man squad. Los Culés will return to Barcelona directly after the game.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: could one be approved before the US election?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City close to signing Jules Koundé from Sevilla
- LALIGA Will Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atlético struggle this season?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Leicester sign Cengiz Under on loan from Roma
- EMMY AWARDS Emmy Awards 2020: times, dates and how and where to watch live online
- EMMY AWARDS Emmy Awards 2020: full list of key nominations by category