Mourinho's potential changes for Manchester United in 2016/17
With Mourinho poised to take over at Manchester United for the 2016/17 campaign, our man looked at possible players across the starting XI that could come in.
With José Mourinho signed, sealed and almost delivered, we thought we'd look ahead at some potential new signings for what is likely to be a new look side.
The Portuguese manager does not have the best record at taking youth players and developing them, something Manchester United have done well over the decades, and seems to prefer buying off-the-shelf finished articles.
Here we provide you with a compilation of a potential XI that, although very improbable to have them all, could offer some ideas for areas of the team that he feels need strengthened. What do you think?
Te recomendamos en English
- Gaming News CoD Modern Warfare and Warzone The Haunting of Verdansk: content from new update
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Second stimulus check: why does McConnell advise against the deal?
- US Election 2020 USA Election 2020: how can I track my early vote ballot?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Tottenham: Mourinho dismisses 'Spursy' tag but says defending must improve
- JUVENTUS Cristiano shows off new close-crop haircut during Covid-19 quarantine
- 2020 MLB WORLD SERIES LA Dodgers - Tampa Bay Rays: odds in the series of the MLB World Series 2020