Mourinho's potential changes for Manchester United in 2016/17
With Mourinho poised to take over at Manchester United for the 2016/17 campaign, our man looked at possible players across the starting XI that could come in.
With José Mourinho signed, sealed and almost delivered, we thought we'd look ahead at some potential new signings for what is likely to be a new look side.
The Portuguese manager does not have the best record at taking youth players and developing them, something Manchester United have done well over the decades, and seems to prefer buying off-the-shelf finished articles.
Here we provide you with a compilation of a potential XI that, although very improbable to have them all, could offer some ideas for areas of the team that he feels need strengthened. What do you think?
Te recomendamos en English
- Barcelona Leo Messi retirement date not far away warns Valverde
- REAL MADRID Bale: Real Madrid forward breaks his injury record
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho: "The only thing I can say is Eriksen will be a free agent at the end of the season"
- PREMIER LEAGUE Baresi's words for Van Dijk akin to "praise from the king" says Klopp
- BOCA JUNIORS Maradona: "They have less foresight than the captain of the Titanic"
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City: Arteta "ready" to manage but Pep hopes he stays