Mourinho's potential changes for Manchester United in 2016/17
With Mourinho poised to take over at Manchester United for the 2016/17 campaign, our man looked at possible players across the starting XI that could come in.
With José Mourinho signed, sealed and almost delivered, we thought we'd look ahead at some potential new signings for what is likely to be a new look side.
The Portuguese manager does not have the best record at taking youth players and developing them, something Manchester United have done well over the decades, and seems to prefer buying off-the-shelf finished articles.
Here we provide you with a compilation of a potential XI that, although very improbable to have them all, could offer some ideas for areas of the team that he feels need strengthened. What do you think?
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Covid-19 vaccine in the US live updates: CDC says fully vaccinated no mask, guidelines, Ohio lottery...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: is a payment coming? IRS tax return deadline, Child Tax Credit
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINATIONS Coronavirus US: is it possible to travel without restrictions after the vaccine?
- TAX DAY 2021 What time is the deadline on 17 May for tax filing 2021?
- 2021 TAX SEASON Tax Deadline 2021: how to file an extension
- US News Where to get 12-15 year old kids vaccinated in California