Mourinho's potential changes for Manchester United in 2016/17
With Mourinho poised to take over at Manchester United for the 2016/17 campaign, our man looked at possible players across the starting XI that could come in.
With José Mourinho signed, sealed and almost delivered, we thought we'd look ahead at some potential new signings for what is likely to be a new look side.
The Portuguese manager does not have the best record at taking youth players and developing them, something Manchester United have done well over the decades, and seems to prefer buying off-the-shelf finished articles.
Here we provide you with a compilation of a potential XI that, although very improbable to have them all, could offer some ideas for areas of the team that he feels need strengthened. What do you think?
Te recomendamos en English
- TAX SEASON 2021 IRS unemployment refund update: how to track and check its state
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS How filing a tax return could help you get third stimulus check plus-up payments
- PERSONAL FINANCE Who qualifies for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) in California?
- Serie A Pirlo: Cristiano Ronaldo happy to be substituted
- REAL MADRID Zidane to leave Real Madrid at the end of the season
- LA GALAXY ‘Chicharito’ Hernández scores his seventh goal of the season in MLS