Mourinho's potential changes for Manchester United in 2016/17
With Mourinho poised to take over at Manchester United for the 2016/17 campaign, our man looked at possible players across the starting XI that could come in.
With José Mourinho signed, sealed and almost delivered, we thought we'd look ahead at some potential new signings for what is likely to be a new look side.
The Portuguese manager does not have the best record at taking youth players and developing them, something Manchester United have done well over the decades, and seems to prefer buying off-the-shelf finished articles.
Here we provide you with a compilation of a potential XI that, although very improbable to have them all, could offer some ideas for areas of the team that he feels need strengthened. What do you think?
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Ronaldo scores in his 1,000th game
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Quique Setién: "Messi is a guarantee for any coach"
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Braithwaite after Barcelona debut: "I won't wash my clothes after hugging Messi"
- Bundesliga Paderborn confirm death of 14-month-old girl at Bayern game
- BARCELONA 5 - 0 EIBAR Real Madrid badge spotted on scoreboard at the Camp Nou
- Levante v Real Madrid Hazard off injured during Levante-Real Madrid with Clásico next week