Lukaku: "In my head I know where I want to go"
"You will know when it is concluded. I have to make a good choice but in my head that has happened already," the Belgium international said.
Striker Romelu Lukaku has fuelled speculation about his future at Everton, saying he has decided where he will be playing next season and insisting he would prefer to ply his trade in England.
The Belgium international, who netted 25 goals in 46 appearances this campaign, has been Everton's top scorer for the past two seasons following his club record 28 million-pound move from Chelsea.
"In my head I know where I want to go but I'm keeping that to myself. You will know when it is concluded. I have to make a good choice but in my head that has happened already," Lukaku, 23, told British media.
"I have played [in England] for five years now, it's my league. But there are other nice clubs. I follow Spanish and German football and I also have something for the Italian league. Wherever I go I want to win prizes."
Belgium face Italy, Ireland and Sweden in European Championship Group E at the European Championship in France, which starts on June 10.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Third stimulus check: who is getting extra money, why and how much?
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid and Barça to battle it out for Haaland and Alaba
- EL CLÁSICO Piqué fighting until last minute for El Clásico start
- PREMIER LEAGUE Man City vs Leeds United: live!
- GOLF | AUGUSTA MASTERS 2021 Olazábal dedicates Masters cut to late compatriot Ballesteros
- EL CLÁSICO Real Madrid vs Barcelona: which players have played on both teams?