Lukaku: "In my head I know where I want to go"
"You will know when it is concluded. I have to make a good choice but in my head that has happened already," the Belgium international said.
Striker Romelu Lukaku has fuelled speculation about his future at Everton, saying he has decided where he will be playing next season and insisting he would prefer to ply his trade in England.
The Belgium international, who netted 25 goals in 46 appearances this campaign, has been Everton's top scorer for the past two seasons following his club record 28 million-pound move from Chelsea.
"In my head I know where I want to go but I'm keeping that to myself. You will know when it is concluded. I have to make a good choice but in my head that has happened already," Lukaku, 23, told British media.
"I have played [in England] for five years now, it's my league. But there are other nice clubs. I follow Spanish and German football and I also have something for the Italian league. Wherever I go I want to win prizes."
Belgium face Italy, Ireland and Sweden in European Championship Group E at the European Championship in France, which starts on June 10.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League to allow five substitutions for rest of 2019/20
- George Floyd Autopsy reveals George Floyd was infected with Covid-19
- George Floyd What is K-pop and why are fans swarming social media over George Floyd protests?
- GEORGE FLOYD PROTESTS George Floyd protests live updates | Minneapolis, US riots, reactions, Trump, Anonymous...
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: what to do if the payment is sent but the mail has not arrived
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: Republicans having doubts about another $1,200 payment