Pako Ayestarán to manage Valencia until July 2018
The 53-year-old, who took the reins of the first team when Gary Neville was let go last season, has signed a two year contract to stay on at Mestalla.
Los Che have officially announced that Pako Ayestarán’s deal to manage the first team has been extended until July 2018. The Basque-born coach will hold a press conference this evening (18:30 CEST) alongside Lay Hoon Chan and Jesús García Pitarch.
"Valencia Club de Fútbol wish to announce the appointment of Francisco Martín Ayestarán Baranadiarán -Pako Ayestarán- as head coach of the first team, on a deal running through to June 30th, 2018.
"The squad were informed of the decision this morning by club Chairwoman, Lay Hoon Chan, and Sporting Director, Jesús García Pitarch at the Ciudad Deportiva de Paterna".
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool? Tielemans brushes off transfer speculation
- Premier League When are the Premier League 2021/22 fixtures announced?
- NBA Bucks vs Nets Game 5: how and where to watch - online, TV
- NBA playoffs 2021 76ers' Embiid has knee troubles in loss to Hawks
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: is it coming in June? Tax refund status, homeowner stimulus check, child tax payment...
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Spain poor at both ends of the pitch against Sweden