Pako Ayestarán to manage Valencia until July 2018
The 53-year-old, who took the reins of the first team when Gary Neville was let go last season, has signed a two year contract to stay on at Mestalla.
Los Che have officially announced that Pako Ayestarán’s deal to manage the first team has been extended until July 2018. The Basque-born coach will hold a press conference this evening (18:30 CEST) alongside Lay Hoon Chan and Jesús García Pitarch.
"Valencia Club de Fútbol wish to announce the appointment of Francisco Martín Ayestarán Baranadiarán -Pako Ayestarán- as head coach of the first team, on a deal running through to June 30th, 2018.
"The squad were informed of the decision this morning by club Chairwoman, Lay Hoon Chan, and Sporting Director, Jesús García Pitarch at the Ciudad Deportiva de Paterna".
Te recomendamos en English
- coronavirus What travel recommendations have the CDC established for Thanksgiving?
- NBA LeBron James' Los Angeles Lakers set to sign Marc Gasol – reports
- BOXING Tyson vs Jones Jr: Two boxing legends and the shock defeats in their storied careers
- LIGA MX There will be a Clásico Nacional in both Women’s and Men’s playoffs in the Liga MX
- LIGA MX Four key matchups to be aware for the quarter-finals in the Liga MX
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Messi is an extravagance which Barça can no longer afford