Pako Ayestarán to manage Valencia until July 2018
The 53-year-old, who took the reins of the first team when Gary Neville was let go last season, has signed a two year contract to stay on at Mestalla.
Los Che have officially announced that Pako Ayestarán’s deal to manage the first team has been extended until July 2018. The Basque-born coach will hold a press conference this evening (18:30 CEST) alongside Lay Hoon Chan and Jesús García Pitarch.
"Valencia Club de Fútbol wish to announce the appointment of Francisco Martín Ayestarán Baranadiarán -Pako Ayestarán- as head coach of the first team, on a deal running through to June 30th, 2018.
"The squad were informed of the decision this morning by club Chairwoman, Lay Hoon Chan, and Sporting Director, Jesús García Pitarch at the Ciudad Deportiva de Paterna".
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths, news and stimulus checks, today
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- Coronavirus US banks business hours from 6 to 12 July: Citi, Wells Fargo, Bank of America
- CORONAVIRUS What is the bubonic plague, its symptoms and how it spreads?
- LALIGA LaLiga countdown: remaining fixtures for Real Madrid and Barcelona
- World Football Summit “The countries with the best response to Covid-19 were led by women, football should learn from that”