AC Milan captain Montolivo extends contract
The 31-year-old Italy international has extended his deal with the Rossoneri. Antonelli and Calabria have also pledged their futures to the San Siro outfit.
AC Milan have extended the contracts of captain Riccardo Montolivo and defenders Luca Antonelli and Davide Calabria until 2019, the club said on Tuesday (www.acmilan.com).
Midfielder Montolivo, who made 30 appearances in Serie A last season, joined Milan in 2012 after more than six years at Fiorentina.
The 31-year-old Italy international, who has won 62 caps, was named in the squad for next month's European Championship despite doubts over his fitness.
Antonelli, who rejoined Milan from Genoa in 2015, was rewarded with a new contract after earning a regular place in the starting line-up. Calabria, 19, made his debut last season and played six Serie A games for Milan who finished seventh in the table.
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 TAX SEASON When does the IRS start accepting tax returns from filers in 2021? dates and deadlines
- US POLITICS What did Biden and Putin discuss in first presidential call?
- NETFLIX What movies and series are coming and leaving Netflix in February 2021?
- CORONAVIRUS Does Moderna's Covid-19 vaccine work against South Africa strain?
- US NEWS When was the first stimulus check sent out and how much was it?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Timo Werner and other tasks on Chelsea boss Tuchel's to-do list