AC Milan captain Montolivo extends contract
The 31-year-old Italy international has extended his deal with the Rossoneri. Antonelli and Calabria have also pledged their futures to the San Siro outfit.
AC Milan have extended the contracts of captain Riccardo Montolivo and defenders Luca Antonelli and Davide Calabria until 2019, the club said on Tuesday (www.acmilan.com).
Midfielder Montolivo, who made 30 appearances in Serie A last season, joined Milan in 2012 after more than six years at Fiorentina.
The 31-year-old Italy international, who has won 62 caps, was named in the squad for next month's European Championship despite doubts over his fitness.
Antonelli, who rejoined Milan from Genoa in 2015, was rewarded with a new contract after earning a regular place in the starting line-up. Calabria, 19, made his debut last season and played six Serie A games for Milan who finished seventh in the table.
Te recomendamos en English
- EURO 2020 Euro 2020 play-offs, pots & finals draw: teams, dates, times...
- BAYERN MUNICH Pochettino-Bayern links re-intensify in Germany
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane could see James' injury coming
- BRAZIL Tite responds to criticism of Rodrygo's lack of playing time
- LALIGA Gareth Bale 'in that order' flag inspires Spanish football
- REAL MADRID José Mourinho to open Spurs escape hatch for Gareth Bale