John Stones the target for Pep Guardiola and José Mourinho
They've clashed time and again in Spain, will their first bout in the Premier League be over the highly rated England defender John Stones?
Pep Guardiola v José Mourinho. Manchester City v Manchester United. Everything is served for a cracking battle in the Premier League 2016-17. But one of the first clashes could be over 21 year old John Stones (he turns 22 on Saturday). The defender, who can play in the middle or on the right, currently plies his trade with Everton, but both Guardiola and Mourinho have already shown interest in the youngster.
Guardiola and Mou big admirers of Stones
Stones, along with Athletic Bilbao player Laporte, is one of the defenders around Europe who Guardiola is keenest on. And Mourinho tried to bring him to Chelsea while he was still in charge there.
According to the Daily Mirror Everton have already turned down a 50.5 million euro offer from Manchester City for Stones. And Barça and Real Madrid (on instruction of Rafa Benitez) were keen.
Everything points to Stones leaving Everton this summer, and Pep and Mou are ready to battle to win his signature.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: is a deal possible if not settled by Friday?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA: why is Arizona receiving praise from the White House?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Manchester City vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV...
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Manchester City vs Real Madrid: Champions League preview
- STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: what is the bonus for Social Security retirees?
- MANCHESTER CITY-REAL MADRID | ZIDANE "Gareth Bale preferred not to play" - Zidane