Ramos goes back to his roots: "Here, I'm just Paqui's son"
Michael Robinson's programme 'Informe Robinson' visited the places where the Real Madrid captain spent his childhood.
Sergio Ramos was in nostalgic mood as he revisted some of his childhood haunts in Camas with Michael Robinson for an hour-long special 'Informe Robinson: Capitán Ramos' which will be broadcast in Spain on Canal+ Liga at 23:00 hours this evening.
In a brief clip, Ramos said: "It's a been a long while since I've been back here but I was very fortunate to have grown up in a very humble neighbourhood where I had everything I needed - here's a football pitch right next to where I lived. Here, I am just La Paqui's son. I used to be playing out here late in the evening and Mum would shout: 'Sergio!' and I'd shout back, 'I'm coming now!' but she'd have to call me two or three times! But my Dad wouldn't even say a word, just point to our house, and I had to go in...".
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: what is ivermectin and how does it work?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: UK lockdown could end "in weeks" says government advisor
- Coronavirus Coronavirus UK: Police chief calls for public to play their part this weekend
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: what is furlough and how will it affect workers?
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Details of Neymar Sr's meeting with Bartomeu to resolve lawsuit revealed
- India Coronavirus India: Why and when to switch off lights and light candles?