Negredo's agent to fly to Milan to negotiate Serie A move
Cadena Ser report that a Doyen agent will travel to the Italian city and meet with representatives of both Milanese clubs.
Cadena Ser reported this evening that Valencia Álvaro Negredo striker is set to leave Mestalla when the summer transfer window opens..
Valencia's Jesús García Pitarch met recently in Madrid with an agent from the Doyen group who represents that player and the club made the agency aware of their position regarding the Vallecas born striker.
Initially Negredo was reluctant to leave Valencia, but after his poor season where he was only on target on five times the player is now coming around to the idea of listening to offers for his services. The 30 year old is anxious to remain in one of Europe's major leagues and proximity to Spain being a priority.
As a result of Valencia's position Negredo's representatives plan to fly to the Italian city and talk to the local clubs. AC Milan have no Champions League football next season and Carlos Bacca seems set to leave the Rossoniere leaving an opening for another striker. Internazionale is the other alternative with Mauro Icardi on the shopping list for more than one side. Cadena Ser added that a figure of eight million would be enough to secure Negredo's signature.
Te recomendamos en English
- Liga MX Pumas “We compete in this league without investing in expensive players”
- MLS David Beckham and Rodolfo Pizarro out for dinner ahead of Inter Miami’s debut
- Tennis Who is Chicharito? The question Alexander Zverev asked in Mexico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Sterling fit for Man City-Real Madrid as Guardiola regrets Hazard loss
- CRISTIANO RONALDO Ronaldo, Georgina enjoy day with family as Cristiano Jr debuts on Instagram
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Chelsea vs Bayern Munich live!