Fernando Alonso scores incredible free-kick in Monaco
F1 driver Fernando Alonso scored a stunning direct free-kick in the traditional football match played ahead of the Monaco GP.
Fernando Alonso scored a stunning free-kick in the Drivers vs Other Sports stars football match, traditionally played ahead of the Monaco Grand Prix, which is held this weekend.
Alonso, who has won the Monaco Grand Prix twice, in 2006 and 2007, has been struggling this season: he was involved in an incredible crash at the Australian GP and suffered a collapsed lung, having left the track at 180mph and slammed into a barrier.
His first and only points so far came in the Russian GP where he finished sixth.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League Lampard calls for defensive improvements amid rumours of a clear-out
- Premier League Liverpool: Toure identifies Van Dijk's "weak spot"
- MANCHESTER CITY - REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Valverde, Isco or Asensio - three into one for City
- CORONAVIRUS Li-Meng Yan: coronavirus was developed in Chinese military lab
- US Open Zverev joins list of stars unsure about playing at U.S. Open
- Barcelona Barcelona: Pochettino open to coaching Messi at Camp Nou