CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
Madrid & Atleti fans can change building colour via Twitter UCL#
Twitter have set up a Champions League hashtag challenge ahead of the Milan final. Madrid's iconic Puerta del Sol will change to the colour of the winning hashtag team.
Champions League Hashtag Challenge
The color of Madrid's regional governmental building in the capital’s iconic Puerta del Sol central square will decide the winner of the Champions League hashtag challenge between Real Madrid and Atlético Madrid.
Between the hours of 22.00-24.00 (CET) on Friday night, fans of both teams can take to Twitter with tweets of support for both teams with the color of the iconic building being determined with the team who receive the majority of tweets.
The initiative is supported by key Twitter accounts such as @realmadrid, @atleti, along with the official UEFA, @ChampionLeague account. Local Madrid government @ComunidadMadrid along with Twitter accounts @TwitterSpain, @TwitterEspanol and @TwitterSports will also be promoting the initiative.
Atletico Madrid fans should add the hashtag #km0AúpaAtleti, whilst the hashtag for Real Madrid supporters is #km0HalaMadrid.
At midnight Friday the winner will be notified as the building will light up in the colors of the winning team.
The city of Milan will also participate in the venture with the headquarters of local bank Unicredit being illuminated in the colors of the hashtag challenge winner.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check Second stimulus check: what’s in the GOP bill to be voted on this week?
- Coronavirus stimulus checks Second stimulus check: US coronavirus relief bill update
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check What have Biden and Trump said about second stimulus check?
- Premier League Man Utd and Liverpool in European Premier League talks - report
- Inter Milan Conte: Inter better prepared to contend in Champions League
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ramos ruled out of Real Madrid's Champions League opener